We strive to understand every aspect of our customers’ industries. We have highly specialized solutions proven in the field of their respective industries. We are constantly improving systems and processes with cutting-edge technologies. We utilize our own product patents and outside licenses to deliver strong competitive value for our customers Founded by manufacturing and retailing experts with 30+ years’ experience in tandem with IT professionals with 10+ years’ experience on business engineering and logistics; web and enterprise system development; retail and Ecommerce solutions.
Head to http://tofugear.com to find out more.
Content Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778714
Turning business IDEAS into DREAMS that came true!
At Tofugear, we are very passionate about what we do. We have a lot to talk about. For some people, it can be quite overwhelming; especially for people outside our industry. That’s why we need talented marketeers who not only understand what we do, but can also speak to it.
As a Content Creator at Tofugear, you will not just be responsible for the message that people receive about our brand, but also experience the unique opportunity to work with our clients directly in crafting the message that their customers receive too. You will be one of the founding members of our very small, but growing marketing team.
To join; you need to be enthusiastic, perceptive and above all, creative in all things marketing. You should be comfortable working both independently as well as on a small and very cohesive team. You must be able to go beyond the constraints and needs of our clients, see the bigger picture, and communicate that vision effectively and with confidence. You must also be an enthusiastic, prolific and talented content creator. Understanding of not only how to create this content, but also how it can expand our company’s brand awareness, followers and leads. Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
Candidates who have the following characteristics meet the requirements for application:
- Background in marketing – not necessarily a university degree!
- Must be hungry for information, genuinely curious, willing to ask all the questions, and boast competent research and analytics skills
- Confident in making presentations, both internally and for external audiences
- Solid eye for quality content curation, such as web blogs, presentations, as well as other digital and printed materials
- Above-average grasp of Adobe’s Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign
- Comfortable using the latest Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc…)
- Able to cope with tight deadlines
- Comfortable working independently as well as on a team
- Fluent in written and spoken English
In addition to the above, candidates with the following will be favoured highly (but not required):
- Experience in copywriting and copywriting related tasks
- Skill in using Aftereffects and Premiere* or any other Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Working together with the rest of the sales and marketing teams to turn sales and marketing objectives into working strategies
- Performing market research through a variety of means, and communicating your findings to the team efficiently and effectively
- Work with business team to create custom presentations; deliver presentations for a variety of purposes, both internal and external
- Researching, creating, executing and managing online content, ranging from blog posts and articles to videos and other variations of multi-media content
- Work with designers to communicate ideas and illustrate research through official documents, catalogues, brochures, as well as online content
- Assisting the marketing team in product development for customized platform solutions