FOX Networks Group (FNG) is 21st Century FOX’s international multi-media business. We develop, produce and distribute 300+ wholly- and majority-owned entertainment, sports, factual and movie channels in 45 languages across Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. FNG’s core channel brands include FOX, FOX Sports, FOX Life, FOX+ and National Geographic Channel. FNG’s movie channels include FOX Movies, FOX Movies Premium and SCM (formerly Star Chinese Movies). Our non-linear brands include FOX Play, FOX Play+ and Nat Geo Play. These networks and their related mobile, non-linear and high- definition extensions, reach over 1.825 billion cumulative households worldwide. In addition, FNG owns and operates two production studios and produces thousands of local programming hours for its wholly owned channels and third parties.
Content Operations Officer (Coordination)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837076
Employer Ref. OCOC-BTO-J-0310-24/FOX0002Y2
The Content Operations Officer will be responsible to ensure materials broadcast on FIC services comply with the broadcast licensing conditions and regulations of the recipient markets. The successful candidate should keep abreast of the censorship issues of the industry, as well as to ensure smooth co-ordination and operation of materials for transmission.
- Based in Hong Kong and support Hong Kong office
Degree holder, preferably in Translation, Language, Communications or related disciplines
- Censor programme/ non programme materials, to ensure all materials comply with relevant regulations and practices of the recipient markets
- Research & update the broadcast regulations and related matters of recipient markets
- Liaise with affiliates or broadcasting authority regarding censorship or operation matters
- Handle enquiries or complaints regarding censorship, operation or technical issues from both internal or external parties
- Coordinate with relevant parties including distributors, vendors, satellite feed providers and transmission center
- Control the logistic flow with relevant parties to ensure all materials meet with broadcast standard & transmission deadline
- Monitor quality on subtitles and dubbing of broadcast content materials before transmission
- Maintain & update media records in system
- Identify and rectify any problems in a timely and efficient manner
- Degree holder, preferably in Translation, Language, Communications or related disciplines
- Preferably with at least 1 years relevant experience
- Have passion for working in the media industry
- Strong command in both written and spoken of English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Detail-oriented with good analytical skills
- Global awareness with sensitive mindset
- Exposure to different social & cultural context will be of advantage
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and a team player
- Able to prioritize effectively & adopt flexible approach to different tasks
Interested parties please send your application with a resume, cover letter, current & expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW"
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available upon written request.