jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916104
Employer Ref. 311-161128-JL
Our client is looking for a Contract Administrator to join their team.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to deparment
- Support the daily business administration to team
- Communicate and coordinate with different parties within the organization
- Perform any ad-hoc duties
- Form 7 or above
- 1 - 2 years experience preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good command of Chinese and English
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk