Contract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142
Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837089
Employer Ref. 167673
Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To design, implement and maintain IT infrastructure according to IT policies and guidelines;
- To configure, administer and secure servers of Microsoft and Linux platforms;
- To configure, administer and secure networks in production environments;
- To evaluate IT infrastructure technologies and recommend solutions for continual service improvement;
- To prepare technical specification for the procurement of IT infrastructure products and solutions;
- To coordinate with outsourced contractors during implementation, upgrade or migration of IT systems;
- To assure the quality of contractors deliverables.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Active Directory Administration, CISCO IOS Software & CISCO Products, IT Security and Server Virtualisation Technology are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
About Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's premier IT recruitment company with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Jakarta and Australia. Peoplebank specializes in both permanent and contract IT&T recruitment across all vertical marks. Peoplebank is seeking an experienced IT Consultant to join our Hong Kong team in a new and exciting location. We are now URGENTLY looking for high calibre IT professionals to meet with our rapid expansion.