jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920716
Employer Ref. 168759
Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To be responsible for implementation, development, system maintenance and on-going support of IT systems;
- To provide delivery works including application and system programming, unit testing and system testing;
- To provide support to user acceptance testing, data conversion, system documentation and system rollout;
- To respond to user enquiries and provide technical support and troubleshooting;
- To provide problem resolution for system failure.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in JAVA Programming and J2EE Development are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
About Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's premier IT recruitment company with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Jakarta and Australia. Peoplebank specializes in both permanent and contract IT&T recruitment across all vertical marks. Peoplebank is seeking an experienced IT Consultant to join our Hong Kong team in a new and exciting location. We are now URGENTLY looking for high calibre IT professionals to meet with our rapid expansion.