jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993294
Employer Ref. 169601
Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To answer of hotline enquiry, following up the trouble shooting and providing related technical support;
- To provide administrative support, preparation of statistics and returns;
- To arrange equipment or service procurement and equipment inventory control;
- To provide system and database support for existing computer systems;
- To assist in rectifying and resolving system and database problems when system incidents occurred;
- To prepare system documentation.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in HP-UX, Oracle RDBMS and WebLogic Server Administration are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
About Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's premier IT recruitment company with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Jakarta and Australia. Peoplebank specializes in both permanent and contract IT&T recruitment across all vertical marks. Peoplebank is seeking an experienced IT Consultant to join our Hong Kong team in a new and exciting location. We are now URGENTLY looking for high calibre IT professionals to meet with our rapid expansion.