Computer And Technologies Resources Limited
As a pioneer in the IT industry, Computer And Technologies ("C&T") Group operates its business on a vision to build a better world with Information Technology. Since our establishment in 1991 and listing on the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: SEHK00046) in 1998, C&T Group has committed to providing best-of-breed software products from human resources management to enterprise-level information management, procurement management and retail management to enable organizations to run their business and operations better. Apart from software products, the Group also has a long-standing track record in delivering effective IT solutions and quality services, including IT solutions design and implementation, software development, online e-Services as well as business processing outsourcing services, to enhance the competitive advantages of our clients.
Contract Associate Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998324
Employer Ref. JDB/SD/AC
- Take calls (Phone/email) and update request log database
- Provide daily operational support to update the client Corporate Websites with content management system and web page editing software
- Perform basic photo and graphics editing
- Communicate with Office of the Government Chief Information Officer (OGCIO) on web hosting arrangements and ensure that the Client’s Corporate
- Websites complies with internal standards and policies of OGCIO
- Liaise with vendor on the maintenance and support of content management system
- Tertiary education in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Solid experience in using FrontPage, Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Experience in supporting and configuring Umbraco content management system an advantage
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: hr_manager @ctil.com or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Resources Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, HK". Please quote the employer reference number in the application.
In order to explore more about our growth initiatives and other job opportunities, please visit our website http://www.ctil.com/.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.