Contract Copywriter - International Media Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830661
Employer Ref. 3703980/001
Exciting opportunity for creative candidates who enjoy a fun working environment, along with a chance to work at a well-known US-based media company that serves as a profitable career asset.
Our client is a well-known entertainment group with a high global presence. Their media business develops and distributes diverse movie channels and broadcasting service. They have a special app launching project in Hong Kong and are hiring multiple helpers to upload a large amount of content and information online and the mobile app on a short contract basis.
- Follow the team instructions on a strict basis to assist the launching of the new mobile app
- Provide any innovative ideas and share your creative thoughts
- Preview and upload all related content and information as assigned
- Handle general proof-reading and editing for associated content
- Full understanding of the mobile app's concept and interface to best utilise it
- Conduct some write-ups not limited to movie descriptions and summaries
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree holder in any discipline, media/journalism degree is an advantage
- Good command in Chinese, fluent English with proficient writing skills is a BIG plus
- Independent and mature individual with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, pressured environment
- Willing to work on shift and will be compensated accordingly
- Fresh graduates/part-time mothers who can be committed to work for 2 months are welcome
- Immediately Available
- Attractive package and benefits
- Fun-loving working environment with multiple refreshments
- 2 months commitment project
- High flexibility for potential work shifts
- Work location: Hung Hom
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cherrie Chung on +852 3602 2497.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk