Contract IT Associate - Commercial (Renewable Contract)
Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
Sham Shui Po Area
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005219915
Employer Ref. 170817
Our client is looking for a high calibre professional to join the IT Commercial of Group Information Technology. The IT Commercial is responsible for delivering strategic IT asset management and drive for smart demand and supply to draw the most out of the company's IT procurement investment while complying with contract requirement. Reporting to IT Manager - Commercial, the appointee will be responsible for:
- Working with Suppliers and Contract & Procurement team to receive, review and confirm the product and service price books monthly
- Consolidate the license utilization report for review with business users which include all IT software licenses
- Being the role of PC Coordinator for ITG, keep tracking IT assets (PC/notebooks/monitors/printers/mobile) and responsible for PC donation exercise
- Prepare different types of reports for management reporting and business users reporting
- Assist in software license allocation administration such as SAP, Microsoft, etc.
- Responsible to keep tracking the renewal of maintenance contracts and outline agreements
- Assist in preparing purchase orders for Group IT
- A recognized university degree in Business Management, Commercial, Finance, Information Technology or relevant disciplines.
- 2 years' relevant working experience in IT commercial, procurement & tendering, contract management would be advantage
- Understanding IT major product licenses metrics and models such as Microsoft, SAP, cloud subscription and online products, etc. or have exposure and experience working on major IT suppliers on this aspect will be an advantage
- Commercial business focus and business acumen
- Performance driven, results orientated, and innovative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in various presentation and analysis tools such as PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Access…etc
- Fluent in Cantonese, written and spoken English. Fluency in Putonghua will be an advantage
Interested parties can send your CV to email@example.com or contact Alice Tong at 2819-2981.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
About Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's premier IT recruitment company with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Jakarta and Australia. Peoplebank specializes in both permanent and contract IT&T recruitment across all vertical marks. Peoplebank is seeking an experienced IT Consultant to join our Hong Kong team in a new and exciting location. We are now URGENTLY looking for high calibre IT professionals to meet with our rapid expansion.