jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835320
Employer Ref. 3677820/001
Exciting opportunity for a fresher or entry-level candidate to develop his/her career path
Our client is a reputable foreign bank in Asia Pacific. They believe employees are their greatest assets. Recently they have promoted a programmer so they are now looking for new joiner to join their big family.
- Responsible for Java/J2EE software development
- Participate in System Development Life Cycle
- Collect user requirements
- Complete ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Technical knowledge in Java/J2EE development
- Excellent communication in Cantonese and English
- Immediately available is preferred
- MNC exposure
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Good career progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Karl Li on +852 3602 2491.
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk