Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Contract Logistics, Account Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782706
Employer Ref. 91M0078389
About Our Client
They are one of world's biggest supply chain and logistics service provider and to cope with expansion they have decided to create a new headcount, Contract Logistics Account Manager, to manage contract performance and development. This would be the perfect opportunity for candidates looking to move out of a sales oriented role in 3PL/Shipping/Logistics industry.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients and ensure process and strategies are in place to monitor satisfaction levels
- Set challenges and targets and manage your strategic contract managers, to ensure they are achieving their objectives
- Implement policies and strategies to provide high quality data to measure productivity, revenue generation, statistics and KPI's versus targets
- Ensure processes and strategies are in place to support cost saving and contract improvement performance
- Develop and distribute regular reports of contract performance throughout relevant stakeholders in the business
- Lead meetings both internally and externally on matters related to the companies major accounts
- Must have experience working in Supply Chain Solutions and/or Logistics companies.
- Knowledge and extensive experience in managing multiple national contracts or accounts containing multiple sites and stakeholders
- High levels of experience in interpreting complex contract agreements
- Excellent management experience especially with strategic contract mangers or major account managers
- Ability to establish and maintain ongoing effective stakeholder relationships
- Experience with SAP or Salesforce would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What we offer
- Double Pay and Bonus
- 5 working days
- Competitive days of annual leave
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Alia Khayal at +852 2232 3490 . Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.