Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Contract Manager, Customer Marketing (Ref:PDD-M-161794)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830749
Employer Ref. PDD-M-161794
Working Location: Hong Kong
- Assist to formulate and implement customer marketing and business development strategies to achieve long-term financial benefit for PDD channels.
- Lead a team to work smoothly with bancassurance partners, broker channels and internal key stakeholders including sales, product and corporate marketing teams to launch customer marketing and sales incentive promotions to maximize sales opportunities.
- Drive all customer centricity initiatives, aligning directions from corporate marketing, for PDD channels to increase customer loyalty.
- Identify cross-sell, up-sell opportunities and develop business development campaigns and sales incentive programmes to support Telemarketing Team in achieving business objectives.
- University graduate, preferably in business or marketing discipline
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in insurance/banking/ financial services sector with at least 2 years in managerial role in marketing
- Knowledge of insurance/financial products
- Solid experience in customer marketing and advertising
- Strong communication, presentation and project management skills
- Customer focused and able to work under pressure
- Efficient MS application and Chinese input
- Fluent in written and spoken English
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.