Contract Merchandiser (6 months)
BBG Asia Pty Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004905332
Led by the Team Head, the position is working with focus in product sourcing, development and samples follow up, and manages effective communication and relationship with customers.
- Assist to implement the global sourcing strategy for each brand and region, as well as the speed to market strategy.
- Follow up orders from sourcing, product development, sampling and hand off to production
- Coordinate with suppliers and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Ensure the products meet customers' quality and requirements
- Handle product development process and sourcing of materials independently
- Maximize operational efficiency through production planning and control
- Monitor production process to ensure shipments within the lead time
- Communicate with counterparts in a timely and concise manner
- Perform other duties as assigned by superiors
- Higher Diploma or above in Clothing / Textile or related discipline
- At least 6 years merchandising experience and 2 years experience in handling relevant products for US, Europe and Australian Market
- Good experience in merchandising coordination and working with different regions/brands
- Dynamic and proactive, organized and quality conscious, with strong can-do attitude, independent and yet a good team player
- Proficiency in PC skills, including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer attractive remuneration and a five-day work week. Good performer will be considered for permanent position after end of term. Interested parties please apply online. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BBG Asia Pty Ltd
About BBG Asia Pty Ltd
We are engaged in the wholesaling and retailing of apparel, accessories, wetsuits and hardgoods in leisure clothing sector. Our products are licensed and distributed in more than 100 countries and are available in approximately 10,000 doors worldwide.
To cope with our business expansion, our Hong Kong operation centre is sincerely looking for high caliber candidates to join us to excel and exceed our goals....