Contract Programmer (IT Security/Web. Admin.) 161208/P/568
Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914416
Employer Ref. 168664
Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To migrate operating system of desktop terminals;
- To evaluate and monitor the implementation of Business Continuity Plan of enterprise systems;
- To conduct researches on information security related technology;
- To implement information security projects;
- To perform IT security audits on enterprise systems.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in IT Application Development and Management, Endpoint Security Solutions, IT Security and Website Administration are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
About Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's premier IT recruitment company with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Jakarta and Australia. Peoplebank specializes in both permanent and contract IT&T recruitment across all vertical marks. Peoplebank is seeking an experienced IT Consultant to join our Hong Kong team in a new and exciting location. We are now URGENTLY looking for high calibre IT professionals to meet with our rapid expansion.