Captiare is a specialist search firm focusing on Banking, Finance, Technologies and Commerce recruitment for Asia Pacific region.
Our clients range across industries from the world's largest financial services institutions and blue-chips companies to medium-sized businesses and even the entrepreneurial start-ups. Our consultants possess a unique blend of professional search experiences and industry expertise.
Contract Project Manager (Change Management ) (50K)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831427
Our client is a leading insurance firm. To support its rapid business expansion in Asia, they are looking to recruit Project Manager in Hong Kong.
- Manage end to end delivery of projects / change initiatives in accordance with the Project Governance, Methodologies and Framework
- Facilitate Sponsor/Management to define business case, quality measurement plan and benefit realization plan (e.g. objectives, benefits, quality criteria, key success factors etc.)
- Develop and manage Project Management Plan (including scopes, timeline, resources, costs, risk and issues, interdependencies, assumptions etc.)
- Develop and manage project communication, change management and stakeholder engagement plans
- Identify and formulate solution to address issues, risks, dependencies and changes requests etc. that require escalation to Sponsor / Management decision
- Develop and implement project governance structure e.g. Steering Committees, project team, escalation point etc.
- Identify and agree end to end roles & responsibilities for coordinating various work streams to achieve defined outcomes
- Develop and coach project team members to meet deliverables in accordance to enterprise governance methodology
- Conduct project closure after project launch to document lesson learnt and agree BAU handover
- Assist to develop adequate project governance methodology and provide feedback for ongoing enhancement
- Be a Champion demonstrating consistent good PM practice to cross functional team members in order to internalize project delivery / governance fundamental
- Train-the- trainer / on-the- job coaching to less experienced project management staff in order to increase capability amongst the team
- Excellence interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills
- Strong analytic, problem solving, planning & implementation skills
- Proven track record in hands on end to end project management under multinational, complex and matrix organizational environment
- Broad understanding of business practices in insurance / financial industry
- Professional certification in Project management (i.e. PMP, PRINCE)
- Desired business or relevant tertiary qualifications with more than 4 years hands on experience in project management, preferably in insurance / financial industry
- PM experiences on digital, compliance, process reengineering is preferable
- Change advocate and enjoy driving things happen
- Ability to work in high pressured, timeline-driven, fast-changing and ambiguous Environment
- Energetic with “can-do” attitude
- Good driver as well as team player
- Able to work independently and be a fast learner
** Shortlisted candidates will be notified to the contacts provided **
Interested applicants please send your resume with full career history and relevant references (in Word format) together with present and expected salary tousor apply online.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.