A RICH TRADITION
Godiva Chocolatier has over 90 years of history. Much of the world appreciates the experience of Godiva Chocolates melting in the mouth and infusing the soul with indescribable happiness and well-being.
Godiva Chocolatier owns shops all over the world. In Pacific Rim, we have more than 100 shops in Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Taiwan.
Contract Quality Assurance Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998638
Employer Ref. CQAA-JAN2017
- Trend analysis on audit and complaint results, prepare monthly report to support quality improvement program
- Support both quality assurance and regulatory team on all food safety and quality initiatives
- Review regulatory updates and update database as and when required
- Provide all relevant food safety and quality support to retail channels as and when required
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science / Food Technology
- QA experience in Retail & Food/Beverage industry preferred
- Familiar with quality assurance systems (HACCP) and certification standards (ISO, Halal) preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point
- Outgoing and be able to work independently and as a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish working relationships both internally and externally
- Able to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy; work under tight deadlines
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, good in Mandarin preferred
Interested parties please send your full resume (with detailed career history, current salary and expected salary) to the Human Resources Department via "Apply Now" below.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)