jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146356
Employer Ref. 111-170320-HW2
Our client, a well-established commercial bank, is looking for a Contract Receptionist to join its dynamic team:
- Greet incoming guests in professional and friendly manner
- Handle incoming calls, fax, and mails including the coordination with couriers
- Responsible for meeting rooms reservation
- Provide administrative support to the General Administration Department
- Perform ad-hoc projects and administration duties as assigned
- High Diploma graduate with at least 2 years of relevant working experience in banks/financial institutions
- Friendly, presentable, flexible and sociable personality
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written Mandarin & English
- Proficiency in PC operations such as MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job reference no.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk