Contract Repository Assistant
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781440
Employer Ref. 105-20160922-KL
Our client is seeking individuals to assist them in their record management.
- sorting and checking archival holdings and library materials
- packing, boxing and shelving the archival holdings
- opening and closing of repositories and inspection of repositories
- inputting/ updating data in the information system
- F5 graduate with level2 or above in HKDSE in 5 subjects or equivalent
- 2 years full time experience in information management/ libarary archives
- Typing speed of 20WPM in Chinese/ 30 WPM English
- Good communications in English and Chinese
12 months contract, work in Kwun Tong or Tuen Mun.
Interested parties, please submit CV to email@example.com
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk