Geotechnics & Concrete Engineering (Hong Kong) Limited
Geotechnics & Concrete Engineering (H.K.) Ltd, a well-established specialist firm in Civil / Geotechnical / Material Engineering Field in Hong Kong.
To cope with the development of the company, we are looking for high caliber candidates to fill the following position.
Contractor's Labour Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992892
Work Location: Tung Chung
Job description and responsibilities
- Full time on-site for monitoring the payment of wages and MPF contributions to all the Site Personnel
- Handle complaints on arrears of wages and MPF contributions raised by any Site Personnel
- Perform any ac hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Form 5 with pass in 5 subjects of HKCEE (including Chinese Language, English Language (Syllabus B) and Mathematics) or equivalent
- Full-time working experience on personnel management or human resources related duties and good job records
- Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese
- Good PC knwledge preferably with past experience on the operation of a computerized smart-card system
- Preferably have completed a post secondary certificate programme on human resources or personnel management
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer attractive benefit package, such as medical allowance and OT allowance to the right candidates.
Interested applicants should email full resume with working experience, current salary and expected salary via email hr＠gce.com.hk. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.