Founded in 1980, China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. (CHEC) is a subsidiary of China Communications Construction Company Ltd (CCCC), one of the Global Fortune 500 companies. CHEC has been developing and operating the oversea business on behalf of CCCC. Currently, CHEC has more than 60 oversea branch offices or subsidiaries serving clients in over 80 countries around the world. Today, our 10,000 plus employees are undertaking 10 billion USD worth of projects globally.
CHEC is a leading provider of full services in Engineering-Procurement-Construction (EPC), Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT), and Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) for both public and private sectors. Our diverse infrastructure portfolio includes marine engineering, dredging and reclamation, road and bridge, railway, airport, equipment assembly. The Company has abundant expertise and experiences in other industries as well, such as building, municipal works, environmental, hydraulic engineering, power plant and energy, and resource exploration. By virtue of its advantages in technique, equipment, marketing and manpower, CHEC is providing prestigious services globally and becoming a world-renowned brand in the field of engineering.
Since the inception, CHEC has committed to the core values of keen responsibility, quality return, and win-win cooperation. Motivated by the morale of inclusiveness, integrity, innovation and dedication, CHEC has delivered a series of landmark projects with international reputations. CHEC actively fulfills its enterprise responsibility with due diligence, helping develop the economy and communities around the countries and regions, sharing common interest and goals, and conducting the sustainable growth together with our partners.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914469
- Over 15 years relevant experience in Main Contractor and/or Consultant, of which 5 years in managerial level overseeing Quantity Surveying in civil engineering projects and/or large scale projects
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- MHKIS, MRICS or equivalent
- Familiar with pre- and post-contract administration and the time and cost claims
- Good writing skills in expressing Main Contractor’s contractual entitlements
- Assist in conducting internal training session related to commercial and contract management
- Fluent communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Candidates with lesser experience may be considered for the position of Assistant Contracts Manager/ Assistant QS Manager.
Please apply by click "Apply Now" with full resume, current/ expected salary and date available.
All personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose.
For more information about our company, please visit our company’s web-site at www.chechk.com