jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832304
Employer Ref. 3695580/001
Excellent opportunity for a seasoned contracts specialist to join a leading Bank, with stable working hours and a large variety of work. The candidate will assist the team, with strong focus on Procurement.
Our Client is a global financial institution, with employees within the team being based in US, London, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts (NDAs, engagement letters, service agreements etc.)
- Advising internal stakeholders within the business on a range of global, legal and commercial issues
- Assist in the organisation and maintenance of contracts
- Conducting legal research to keep up to date with changes regionally
- Experience in drafting contracts and of regional laws/regulations
- Possess a law degree (or have completed the legal conversion course) with at least 1-2 years' experience
- Fluent in spoken/written English and other Asian languages being an advantage
Excellent opportunity to join a leading firm and to gain wider exposure. Good team in place.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kamil Butt on +852 2848 4798
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk