i-CONTROL Ltd, a first listed system integrator in video conferencing and multimedia audiovisual solution in Hong Kong, who has a proven track record of offering professional and intelligent ITAV solutions from consulting, designing, building to management and training for commercial conferencing systems, customised multi-purpose rooms, digital signages as well as teaching and learning theatres. i-CONTROL also has a strong and dedicated service team, providing total care maintenance services and support.
Control System Programmer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916373
Employer Ref. IC-2911-04
- Perform control systems engineering, programming and testing of AV control systems and equipment.
- Program and configure AV control such as Crestron and AMX, DSPs, matrix mixers and switchers.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and diagnose complex audio, video, switching and control systems problems.
- Coordinate with AV engineers and customers to develop touch panel designs.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Diploma or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines,
- 1-2 years relevant experience in AV Integration Company is preferred.
- Certification from major AV control equipment manufacturer such as Crestron or AMX is of advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and to be self-directed.
- Fresh graduate will also consider as Assistant Control System Programmer.
- Programming Experience in C#, C+, C++