jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918435
Reporting to Director, Financial Controlling, you will formulate strategic business decisions and development plans to improve organization productivity, cost effectiveness and operation efficiency for assigned business functions.
- Perform in-depth financial analysis to support business plans and justify commercial decisions, provide recommendations to optimize quality of revenue, cost and profit
- Analyze key cost elements including different operating and business models to support business to drive up productivity and optimize cost structure
- Act as business partner to build strong and collaborative relationship with responsible business functions and provide support and recommendations
- Facilitate responsible functions on preparation of annual operating plan and reforecast submission and monitoring of actual performance against plan
- Coordinate with responsible functions to prepare investment proposal, evaluate and control cost & benefit and ROI
- Monitor costing system to ensure data quality for timely preparation of costing reports
- Manage business case analysis independently for management review
- Work closely with Compliance Team to ensure internal control compliance
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or related disciplines with professional accounting qualifications such as CPA
- At least 7 years’ relevant experience in management accounting, financial accounting or cost management, preferably in logistics/ transportation industry or multinational companies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer oriented with excellent presentation and communications skills
- Strong business acumen and able to work independently in a fast paced work environment
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient PC skills
Please apply on line via the following link:
and also indicate your current and expected salary, and availability in the resume. For more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.dhl.com.hk
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for future recruitment purposes for a period of twenty four (24) months, after which such data will be destroyed.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to make a data access or correction request concerning your personal data. Should you wish to exercise such right, please contact our Human Resources Department.
About DHL EXPRESS (HONG KONG) LIMITED
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. DHL’s family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 325,000 employees in over 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows.
With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including e-commerce, technology, life science and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 56 billion euros in 2014.