Conversion Project Supervisor
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994756
- Responsible for managing multiple large scale scanning project
- Manage Conversion Center’s productivity and drive project revenue
- Assign project resources to support daily operation for different work shifts
- Responsible for daily review of the project status to ensure projects are deliver on time
- Support presales demonstration and customer requirement collection
- Support conversion project’s system administration setup
- Provide instructions, technical and operation guidelines to staff
- Undertake quality control activities to ensure our services are satisfactorily meet the customer requirements
- F.5 or above
- Possessing IT qualifications, CDIA+ or ITIL is a plus
- Minimun 5 years working experience with at least 2 years in supervisory grade
- Solid experience of supporting large scale scanning project
- Previous experience in print room and production environment are highly preferred
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, scanning and capturing software and configuration
- Strong adaptability to develop and implement new policies and procedures
- Strong Communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward your full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with current and expect salary to the Human Resources and Administration Division, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited, by clicking "Apply Now" or by fax 2833 7891.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
About Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
21/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited (RHK) is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy and IT services. The company is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd headquartered in Japan.
Established for 50 years, RHK provides professional consultancy, IT and document solutions to customers through a wide range of products including multifunction document systems, laser printers, projectors and unified communication systems. We are the No. 1 market leader in digital multifunction systems for 15 years in HK.
RHK is committed to create customer value by offering top quality professional services. This includes Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Document Process Outsourcing as well as Managed IT Services. Our aim is to help companies optimize resources, streamline business workflow and to improve office efficiency.
We are now inviting bright candidates to join our teams.