Coordinator, Guest Services
Shama Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998996
Employer Ref. Jobsdbmocogs29112016
- Perform check in & check out procedures and payment collection from customers
- Handle incoming calls and manage tenant general enquiries, visitors and deliveries
- Manning of Management Office and facilities at all times and to ensure cleanliness and maintenance of all equipment
- Assist to check room preparations prior to check in
- Provide administrative and clerical supports
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Shift duty is required
- Diploma or above in Hospitality, Property Management or other related disciplines
- 1 year experience in hotel or serviced apartment
- Detail-oriented and excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent command of spoken & written English & Chinese, fluent in Mandarin will be a definite advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome
We offer attractive salary package, fringe benefit including annual leave, birthday leave, medical, dental and career path to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary by e-mail.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Shama Management Limited
About Shama Management Limited
Shama is a fast growing luxurious serviced apartments group with properties in Hong Kong,China and Thailand. To cope with our continued expansion, we are searching for passionate high calibre candidates to join our team.