Coordinator - Product Development
Li & Fung Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992695
This position supports the Product Design and Development Department within LF Hardlines division. Hardlines categories include: Housewares, Home Décor, Seasonal Décor, Stationery, Pets, and Floral products. This is a fast paced environment requiring assistance with many aspects of the PD&D daily operations balancing office duties and EA support, as well as studio and design support. We are looking for an energetic individual who can multi-task tight deadlines on multiple projects.
- Sample coordination with Merchandising teams
- Assisting in Design presentations to customers and upper management
- Assisting Designers with daily tasks and project coordination
- Showroom development, setup and maintenance
- Sample room maintenance
- Art, Presentation and Asset Management
- General office duties and assistance as needed by VP of Design and Senior Design staff
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Diploma or Degree in Design or related discipline preferred
- Experience working within a corporate environment for a minimum of 2 years
- Qualified candidates must possess excellent organizational and people skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and to prioritize appropriately while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Ability to professionally collaborate, support and contribute within a team focused environment.
- Absolute fluency in English and Cantonese
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Li & Fung Limited
About Li & Fung Limited