TVBI Company Limited is the worldwide operating arm of Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB), the world's largest producer and distributor of Chinese-language programmes. TVBI supplies programmes to free-to-air broadcasters, cable and satellite operators and licensed video distributors throughout North and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
In short, TVBI's current scope of activities includes 1) video distribution, 2) telecast licensing, 3) programme production, 4) airtime/video cassette advertising management, and 5) cable and satellite television operation.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992675
Employer Ref. JDI362/0112
- Responsible for ideation, writing and editing on-air promo, mini Programme and promotional materials such as print ad, leaflet, brochure and website contents
- University graduate in Multimedia/TV production or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in TV production or advertising agencies
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Please send the application, quoting the appropriate reference number, with details of your qualifications and experience, expected salary and a contact telephone number to The Senior Manager, Personnel Department, Television Broadcasts Limited, TVB City, 77 Chun Choi Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Applications received are solely for selection purpose. Those not invited for an interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their applications will be filed for another 3 months for future selection. Afterwards, all applications would be destroyed.