Core Business Services – Risk Management – Independence – Manager
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992475
Employer Ref. HON0027A
Join our Risk Management team and help protect EY from risks that arise from its professional practice. Risk Management teams provide coordinated advice and assistance on independence, conflicts, regulatory and risk management issues, as well as dealing with claims, and any queries regarding the organization’s ethics. You’ll help us meet our compliance responsibilities while supporting our client-facing teams as they deliver quality service to their clients.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The successful candidate will be part of the Independence team in ensuring that the China practice and its personnel comply with relevant regulatory requirements and EY internal policies, and may be required to help developing/refining local policies and interacting with regulators as well as working on Core Risk Management matters.
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements
- University graduates with approximately six years of working experience
- Background in risk management, internal audit or compliance, and some understanding of organizational processes and the auditors’ ethical requirements
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to interact effectively with EY professionals and regulators
- A self-starter with excellent research, analytical and project management skills, attentive to details
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English, including Mandarin
See Job Description