Core Business Services – Talent – Campus Recruitment – Senior Officer/ Officer
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784108
Employer Ref. HON0022R
HR Services is a global team established within EY Business Enablement Shared Services that is organized under common leadership and a new operating model. Join our HR Services team and you will be responsible for HR processes, transactions and technology across our global organization. Our mission in HR Services is to deliver world class processes enabled by globally consistent technology.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Participate in the campus recruitment process in Hong Kong
- Assist in formulating strategic plans for campus recruitment, including graduates and interns
- Drive and be accountable for campus branding activities in universities.
- Be responsible for campus relations, maintain effective communication and good relationships with local and overseas universities, professional organizations, candidates and internal clients
- Manage the process and arrangement of interview and assessments
- Plan and organize firm wide campus events
- Update and maintain recruitment reports and database to ensure accuracy
- Prepare and review publications for campus recruitment
- Handle ad-hoc HR projects
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related fields
- At least five years of recruitment experience in the Human Resources field with multi-national companies
- Experience in campus recruitment activities in a sizable organization is highly preferred.
- Goal-driven, possessing self-initiative, analytical and with a positive work attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with different parties
- A good team player, outgoing and able to work under a multi-cultural environment
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Experience in managing events and group activities
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in MS office
See Job Description
More Jobs from this employer
Advisory - Performance Improvement, Financial Services (Insurance) - Operational Excellence - Senior Manager
Advisory - Performance Improvement, Financial Services - Operation Excellence (Insurance) - Manager