We invite high calibre candidates to fill the following position: -
Corporate Access Officer (Ref:MO/CAO/02-17)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998783
Employer Ref. MO/CAO/01-16
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist the team to arrange day-to-day operations in the arrangement of client request on research services, including the coordination in telephone conference, road shows, company visits etc.;
- To assist the team to liaise between various parties within/ outside the company to perform corporate access functions;
- To support the team daily operation of middle office team;
- To assist the ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor in Finance / Economics / Commerce or related disciplines;
- Experience in brokerage business, Corporate Access or IR preferable;
- Strong in PC operations and data management;
- Strong communication skill and interpersonal skill;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, fluent Mandarin is an advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day week to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter with resume stating present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Level 19, 28 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong or e-mail to us. (Please quote the reference of the post on the envelope)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment-related purposes.