Endeavour Search specializes in the recruitment and placement of high quality talents in key positions within the IT, Digital/UX, Management Consulting, Industrial, Medical/Healthcare, FMCG and HR functions.
Our comprehensive regional network and specialized database allows us to perform targeted and accurate searches, covering the Asia Pacific region with our core focus on Hong Kong, China and Singapore.
For more information, please visit our corporate website at www.endeavourasia.com
Corporate Account Manager – IT Managed Services
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836601
Our client is a privately owned IT services company with over 120 professional staffs across Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai. It offers a one-stop-service from systems designs to implementations, focusing in clients in financial services industry – including Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Funds, Stock brokerages etc.
Take a lead in managing assigned key clients to ensure top service quality and delivery. Work within the sales, production and administration teams to achieve customer satisfaction and long-term business goals in line with company vision and values.
- Structure, obtain approval and execute account plan on assigned accounts to proactively identify business contacts and leads
- Identify, pursue, manage and close opportunities in a proactive, ethical and profitable manner.
- Meet financial sales quotas and targets
- Ensure we have a clear and detailed set of client requirements for opportunities
- Structure, obtain approval and negotiate terms & condition for larger deals
- Track all opportunities and sales activities in the salesforce.com CRM system in a timely manner
- Maintain regular contact and communication with assigned clients to develop a long-term relationship
- Perform post-project satisfaction checks and solicit referrals
- Manage accounts receivable
- Identify changes of personnel on client side and establish appropriate relationships following those changes
- Maintain all account information in CRM system
- Degree level in business related discipline
- At least 3 years of major account management experience, industry knowledge in information technology is an advantage
- Experience in selling technology solutions into financial/retail clients would be a significant advantage but not required
- Working experience in system integrator is a significant advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese are mandatory
- Good understanding of information technology industry
- Excellent cross-cultured communication skills including formal and informal presentations, listening ability and the effective & proactive escalation of issues
- Excellent organization skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under deadline pressure
- Able to work with sales, production and administration teams
Interested parties, please send your application to isaac(at)endeavourasia.com For a confidential discussion, please contact Isaac at (852) 3956 1824. All personal information is used for recruitment purpose only.