EQS TodayIR is a subsidiary of EQS Group, a leading provider for digital investor relations solutions to publicly-listed companies. We are headquartered in Munich, Germany, and have been developing our Asia Pacific business since 2013. Within Asia Pacific, we operate offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taipei, Shanghai, and Shenzhen, serving over 400 companies in the region. We offer integrated communication solutions which can be used individually or combined effectively in a modular system. With our services oriented towards Corporate Investor Relations, we help companies fulfill mandatory disclosure requirements, develop and maintain corporate websites, provide mobile and app solutions, produce interactive financial HTML reports, and execute audio and video webcasts.
Corporate Account Manager / Sales Executive (Digital Solutions)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782602
We are a dynamic team consisting of young and motivated individuals who are passionate about technology and capital markets, as well as driven to expand our business in Asia Pacific. We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive corporate salesperson to manage and grow revenue and market share.
- Manage, retain, and grow revenue; responsible for sales and accountable for service performance
- Generate leads, set up client meetings, and make sales pitches
- Prepare proposals catered to specific clients based on their specific needs
- Develop sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with key stakeholders and decision-makers
- Work closely across in-house project management, design, and development teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of digital solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Support marketing initiatives and campaigns as needed
- Assist with high severity client requests or issue escalations as needed
Note: Detailed product knowledge and sales training will be provided on the job, but interest in digital projects, digital communications, investor relations, and capital markets preferred.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Finance, Marketing, or Business Administration
- 1+ year(s) of sales or accounts management experience
- Strong selling, communication, and analytical skills
- Solid written and spoken English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently
- A hard worker with an outgoing personality
Applicants not contacted within one month shall consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.