jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920141
Employer Ref. 523700/001
The client onboarding team is seeking for an analyst to join their established team on a one-year contract with attractive benefits. The individual must have corporate banking, investment banking or capital markets experience and strong understanding in regulations and AML guidelines.
- Complete new on-boarding requests in accordance to regulatory guidelines and internal procedure
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert with assigned Front-Office Business Unit across Client Sector and Product, Compliance and other support functions in relation to onboarding activities
- Handle new on-onboarding requests in relation to wholesale banking such as corporate banking, investment banking and capital markets
- Work closely with Front-Office to carry out client onboarding procedure
- Ensure timely escalation and own proposed course of actions to line management to address identified risks and blocking points during each case. Identify, analyze, report and explore proposed course of actions to line management in relation to production, policy and system issues.
- Develop good understanding of the assigned Front-Office Business Unit(s) and process related working knowledge in order to support the Front-Office Business Unit(s) effectively.
- Interact effectively with senior internal stakeholders and regional/global teams in a variety of locations in APAC and beyond.
- Embrace continuous changes and challenges; handle various uprising initiatives and ad-hoc projects as assigned by line management
- Bachelor's level degree or professional qualification.
- Good understanding of Corporate & Institutional Banking and Capital Markets framework.
- Good understanding of due diligence and local AML requirements.
- Preferably with working knowledge in relation to Corporate Banking products and/or Capital Markets products.
- 3 years or more relevant work experience.
- Good communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player, eager to learn, and attention to details.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), and preferably Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin).
- Excellent PC skills, especially in Excel.
This is a leading bank in corporate investment banking and capital markets with a strong global presence.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
The client onboarding team is seeking for an analyst to join their established team on a one-year contract. The individual must have corporate banking, investment banking or capital markets experience and strong understanding in regulations and AML guidelines.