Are you a strategic and passionate communications professional with a global mindset?
Do you thrive to be around a culture of learning and development with opportunities across the region and promotes entrepreneurship?
Would you like to be recognized and rewarded for your contributions to the people, culture and business?
If the answer is yes, then FleishmanHillard may be your next ideal career move.
FleishmanHillard is part of the world’s largest communications agencies, bringing clients fresh thinking, strategic expertise and creative power for authentic, break-through communications. FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group under DAS Group of Companies, and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries.
FleishmanHillard established a presence in Asia Pacific in the early 1990s. Over the last few years the firm has grown exponentially with clients to become a leading regional network comprised of 16 wholly owned offices and three brands in 10 countries. Their top clients include an impressive roster of both global and Asian MNCs. FleishmanHillard has been honored with hundreds of industry accolades, including most recently PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Asia Pacific Network of the Year in 2014.
Corporate Communication/PR Professionals - Account Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998411
FleishmanHillard Hong Kong has immediate openings for energetic, creative, ambitious experienced Corporate Communication professionals who are keen to join the Corporate/Public Affairs team. This role will work on multiple clients across several industries such as technology, financial services, luxury, supply chain and corporate.
The opportunity -
You will be part of a close knit growing team with some of the most creative, brightest, energetic and enthusiastic strategic corporate communication professionals who work across a range of clients to develop/manage high profile issues based strategic integrated campaigns. You will advise clients on complex legislative and regulatory issues, particularly across the energy, technology and financial services sectors.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a truly fun and unique global agency for an entrepreneurial adventure with a promising career path to grow and develop in strategic PR/communications.
What you’ll need -
- A minimum of 7 years technology, finance services or corporate communications experience gained in combination from the agency, corporate environment or media organizations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Cantonese and English with extensive experience in all forms of corporate and executive communication, from business media news releases to executive talking points.
- Demonstrate deep integrated communications expertise, strong client partnership, and a consistent track record of delivering quality work and client service
- Exposure to local and international media and to working with digital media outlets including social networking sites and bloggers.
- Strong relationships with business and trade media
- A high level of energy and enthusiasm to be part of a growing team. Positive attitude to challenges with a strong willingness to learn and be resourceful.
- To champion fresh ideas and influences clients on innovative communication strategies that drive impact, new practices or capabilities and authoring new products and programs
- Ability to identify new business opportunities is essential. The candidate should demonstrate creativity in approaching and securing new business opportunities
- Possess high-level influencing and communication skills; proven ability to develop compelling proposals and new business pitches and present them proficiently and persuasively to clients
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as proven ability to lead teams.
What you’ll receive -
- A progressive and fun environment to propel your career in communications to a new level
- Endless training and professional development opportunities to build your passion for innovation and creative thinking
- Multi-market global clients and the opportunity to travel in the region
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits to promote work/life balance
Entrepreneurship is a way of life here, implying ambition, commitment, and collaboration to build your business every day. If your talent, drive, team spirit and creativity are exceptional, we want to hear from you today.
Let's take your career in communications to the next level!