New World Facilities Management Company Limited
Established in 2009, New World Facilities Management Company Ltd. (“NWFM”) is the management company of Youth Square. Located in the proximity of MTR Chai Wan Station, Youth Square strives to become the focal point of Hong Kong’s territory wide youth development activities.
Youth Square adopted an innovative spatial design to reflect a new generation’s identity. Youth Square comprises a wide range of facilities such as theatre, studio, multi-purpose area, hostel, retail shops and offices.
NWFM is inviting candidates with the right calibre to join our team.
Corporate Communications Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778395
The Corporate Communications Manager will be responsible for the aspects of media and stakeholder relations activities. Including:
- Plan and develop the implementation of communication strategies
- Plan and develop the annual programmes as per departmental budget
- Maintain media and stakeholders relations
- Prepare publicity materials and corporate collaterals; initiate and coordinate CSR events and sponsorship programmes
- Prepare, compile and submit management reports and corporate documents
- Explore appropriate funding and follow up on the application
- Lead and co-ordinate with other teams to achieve KPIs and corporate events
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in public relations / public affairs / corporate communication
- Strong sense in current affairs, highly capable in issues management, stakeholder engagement and publicity programmes
- Strong planning and organising skills, ability to perform multi-tasks under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good experience in event management and coordinating corporate events
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, innovative, energetic and presentable
We offer competitive salary and attractive benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send resume with expected salary to Human Resources Department, New World Facilities Management Company Limited, Room 706, 7/F, Youth Square, 238 Chai Wan Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now".
For details of our company, please visit website http://www.nwfm.com.hk/en/about_us.php.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All collected information will be kept on our files for12months.