Corporate Communications Manager
L'Oreal Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834746
Employer Ref. 27290
- To support Corporate Communications Director in developing the communications strategy that build and reinforce L’Oréal Group’s reputation, with special focus on corporate social responsibility (CSR) and community engagement strategies in line with business strategy. To plan and implement related projects / activities
- To manage media relations, including new media. Develop strong network with key journalists and be the spokesperson for topics in charged. Organize press events and monitor media reports
- To prepare bilingual communication / press materials
- To put in place employee and managerial communication plans, organize internal communications events
- To manage issues / crises
- At least 8 years of working experience in corporate communications, in which 3 years are in supervisory role
- Solid experience in CSR, community engagement, and employee communications
- Articulate in verbal communication. Good writing skill in both English and Chinese. Selected candidates will be invited for a written test.
- A team player who is self-motivated, with entrepreneurial spirit, and eager to make a difference by delivering quality work
About L'Oreal Hong Kong Limited
A THRILLING EXPERIENCE, A CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE
At L’Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark.
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 28 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, Kérastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, The Body Shop, L’Oréal Paris, and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
L’Oréal Hong Kong, subsidiary of L’Oréal Group, has been present in Hong Kong for 30 years. As the world leader in cosmetics and beauty products, we offer a wide portfolio of impressive, famous, quality brands and products to consumers in Hong Kong and Macau.
For more information, please visit us at http://www.loreal.com/
L’Oréal Hong Kong Limited