Morgan Philips Hong Kong Limited
About Morgan Philips Executive Search in Greater China
MRIC becomes Morgan Philips Executive Search on 11 December 2015. Our new identity extends to all our offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Taipei. Our Chinese name BoYu (博禹) remains the same.
Morgan Philips Executive Search is a direct approach search firm specializing in the recruitment of executives and experts. With a strong presence in the region since 1998, our consultants understand well the unique business challenges faced by our international and local clients who trust us to find the best talent to succeed with their company plans and market strategies. Combining the innovative digital techniques put in place by Morgan Philips Group with our proudly maintained high quality local consultancy, we offer BETTER, FASTER, and CHEAPER services to our clients.
Corporate Communications Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916109
One of the largest beauty group in Hong Kong and has successfully achieved multiple awards within their industry. Since their business is continuously expanding, they are currently seeking for Corporate Communications professionals to join their growing team.
- Stable Business Growth
- Excellent Career Progression
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Identify, develop and implement corporate communication strategies and media plans for the brand in Hong Kong and China
- Drive strategy on corporate communications, corporate branding, and media relations; also strategically handle media enquiries
- Interact with and develop good working relationships with internal and external parties
- Identify and manage external vendors needed to carry out PR and media activities including public relations firms, advertising agencies, freelance writers, and photographers.
- Manage relationships with external agencies to ensure communication objectives are met within schedule and budget
- Manage and review work progress and work flow performance, and suggest improvement plans to senior management
- Be able to handle department’s crisis management
The Successful Candidate:
- Degree qualified; Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience within in-house public relations or corporate communications
- Must have strong Hong Kong and China media connections
- Strong interpersonal skills and good networking with media
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to convince stakeholders at all levels
- Independent organized and detail-minded; must be a team player
- Strong leadership management and planning capabilities
- Excellent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Data provided is for recruitment purposes and only short listed candidates will be notified.