Endeavour Search specializes in the recruitment and placement of high quality talents in key positions within the IT, Digital/UX, Management Consulting, Industrial, Medical/Healthcare, FMCG and HR functions.
Our comprehensive regional network and specialized database allows us to perform targeted and accurate searches, covering the Asia Pacific region with our core focus on Hong Kong, China and Singapore.
For more information, please visit our corporate website at www.endeavourasia.com
Corporate Communications Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921695
The Company is a global supply chain organization, and is looking for a Corporate Communications Manager to support the Marketing Head in managing and operating the marketing communications function with special focus on corporate and media communications, branding, marketing collateral and publications to ensure an effective planning and implementation of the related deliverable to help achieve company's overall objective in corporate brand building and demand generation.Lead the corporate event management and initiatives.
- Oversee the corporate communication functions by giving guidance and supervision to subordinates to achieve the department's objectives and tasks;
- Develop and implement Corporate Communication plans and programmes to promote the branding, products and services of the GS1HK;
- Content Development and Copywriting
- Develop and execute corporate communications, executive speechwriting to build the organization's brand and create a strong, trusted image;
- Manage corporate web-site content and publications including newsletters, annual report and product brochures;
- Media Relations
- Initiate and implement public relations plans and programmes including media relations, pitching media interview or speaking opportunity for senior management, press release and articles placement to ensure the company’s image is represented positively and accurately to the media, target customers and the industry;
- Manage communications with global marketing team to ensure branding and guidelines are compliant with global direction;
- Maintain a rigorous and consistent approach to branding, messaging, content, quality and general look and feel throughout all communications and external messaging;
- Coordinate for branding perception survey;
- Degree or above in language and Communication, journalism or translation;
- Min 6 years solid experience in Corp Communication with at least 3 years at managerial level; preferably experience in event management Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Experience in writing for C-suite a must;
- Good media and social connections;Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and marketing sense;
- Strong project management skills and capable to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong sense of responsibility, forward-thinking, detailed-minded and sound judgment;
- Highly motivated person with creative thinking and flair.
Interested parties, please send your word-format application to Andy Chow. For a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Chow at (852) 3956 1826. All personal information is used for recruitment purpose only.