Corporate Communications Manager/Assistant Corporate Communications Manager (Ref. No.: L16/09-0631)
Link Asset Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780487
Employer Ref. L16/09-0631
- Devise and execute corporate communications strategies with a view to enhancing corporate image
- Execute flagship community projects supported and sponsored by The Link
- Formulate and implement community engagement programmes to reach out to key stakeholders including LegCo members, District Councillors, non-government organizations, political parties, local residents groups and government officials
- Prepare publicity materials and corporate collaterals; initiate and coordinate CSR events and sponsorship programmes
- Degree holder or above in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in corporate communications with at least 3 years experience in supervisory level, preferably in property developers or community institution
- Have a strong sense in public affairs and local politics, able to build or enhance network with various stakeholders
- Good experience in event management and coordinating corporate events
- Able to translate ideas into action with passion and dedication
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin) is a must
- Be an excellent team player, self-motivated, innovative, energetic and presentable
- Able to work under pressure and at a fast-pace and dynamic environment with an uncompromising commitment to quality
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Corporate Communications Manager.
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff include annual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligible dependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
Please go to http://www.linkreit.com/EN/aboutus/career/Pages/CareerOpportunities.aspx to have more details about this exciting opportunity. Kindly apply with full resume including a detailed description of employment history, expected salary with reference no. quoted, in Word format, to the Human Resources Manager on or before 7 November 2016.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Link Asset Management Limited
About Link Asset Management Limited
Link Real Estate Investment Trust (Hong Kong stock code: 823), managed by Link Asset Management Limited, is the first real estate investment trust listed in Hong Kong, and currently Asia’s largest REIT and one of the world’s largest retail-focused REITs in terms of market capitalisation. Wholly owned by private and institutional investors, Link REIT is a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index. With a portfolio focused on community shopping centres that serve the daily needs of the shoppers, we serve the community by creating vibrant and unique retail experiences that meet the needs of the people who live around our shopping centres. By doing so, we are able to provide an effective platform with which the businesses of our tenants can flourish, enhance value for unit holders of Link REIT and support the local economy.
We are looking for people enthusiastic about Hong Kong to join our team. If you care about your community, want to work in a spirit of partnership with both colleagues and tenants, and strive for excellence in all aspects of your professional life, you are invited to join us. Please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via email@example.com.