Hongkong Land is a listed leading property investment, management and development group. The Group owns and manages almost 800,000 sq. m. of prime office and luxury retail property in key Asian cities, principally in Hong Kong and Singapore. Its Hong Kong Central portfolio represents some 450,000 sq. m. of prime property. It has a further 165,000 sq. m. of prestigious office space in Singapore mainly held through joint ventures, and a 50% interest in a leading office complex in Central Jakarta. The Group also has a number of residential and mixed-use projects under development in cities across Greater China and Southeast Asia, including a luxury retail centre at Wangfujing in Beijing. In Singapore, its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a well-established residential developer. Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange as its primary listing, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group’s assets and investments are managed from Hong Kong by Hongkong Land Limited. Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
We are looking for high calibre personnel for the following position:-
Corporate Communications Officer (Ref: COMM-CCO-JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833121
Employer Ref. COMM-CCO-JDB
- Promote and strengthen corporate image by managing the overall corporate communication initiatives
- Implement and manage corporate communications programmes and provide support to marketing programmes as required
- Assist in managing media relations and requests
- Monitor daily news and assist in media report compilation
- Work effectively with vendors and consultants for various projects or events
- Monitor corporate website and assist in the production of corporate publications such as presentation materials and collaterals
- Provide administrative support to the Corporate Communications team as required
- Degree holder or above, preferably in communications, public relations, journalism or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years experience in corporate communications, public or media relations
- Relevant exposure in real estate or property company will be an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary to Head of Human Resources, Hongkong Land Group Limited, 8/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please quote reference “COMM-CCO-JDB” on the application).
For more information about Hongkong Land, please visit our website: http://www.hkland.com/
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.