Morgan Mckinley Limited
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
In Hong Kong, we supply contingent and retained recruitment solutions for permanent and contract roles within the following sectors:
Accounting & Finance
Banking and Financial Services
Sales & Marketing
Visit www.morganmckinley.com.hk to find out our latest jobs available. Check out our latest blogs at Talking Recruitment Blog for recruitment insight from the professionals.
Corporate Compliance Manager, Life Insurance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835677
Employer Ref. BBBH634324
A well estabilished life insurance company is expanding their compliance team as a result, they are looking for a high calibre compliance professional to join the team.
- Proactively assisting management in identifying and containing risk, monitoring, reporting and certification and fostering a compliance culture while balancing business opportunities.
- Provide guidance, advice, support and direction to management on legal, compliance and risk related issues.
- Find solutions to regulatory requirements in an integrity and innovative manner and facilitate the placing of compliant business, and recommend appropriate remedial actions.
- Providing pragmatic, constructive and business supportive responses to line management.
- Make recommendations for changes, from a legal, compliance and risk perspective.
- Participate in the day-to-day work affairs of end to end Business and such other duties.
- Management, reporting and resolution of risk framework issues.
- Internal control reviews.
- Provide expert advice, guidance and support and direction to line management on compliance related issues.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related area
- Strong knowledge of Insurance business, regulatory compliance both banking and broker channels would be useful, financial crime compliance and risk
- Candidates from Regulators are welcome to apply
- Possess strong commercial thinking and business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent inter personal skills with courageous integrity
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commensurate in English and Chinese, both written and oral.
Working as part of an experienced & cohesive environment, this role offers ongoing development and the opportunity to work with a high calibre team who are solution focused and held in high regard by the business.