GS Consultants Limited
GS Consultants specializes in providing best practice executive search and selection services to private and public sector organizations around Asia.
We enjoy long standing client and candidate relationships developed over the years. All our consultants are talented professionals who combine search experience with industry expertise. This reduces the lead time and complexity of your job search, as you will always deal with an expert in their respective field. Many proven successes in identifying the best match candidates for even some very difficult and niche mandates in Asia have achieved in the past years.
Corporate Director (Company Secretarial & Legal)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780872
Employer Ref. WW
Our Client, one of Asia’s largest publicly listed catering servicing chain groups is inviting a seasoned Corporate Director to join their management team. This position will be responsible for the full spectrum of company secretarial and listing compliance duties for the listed group and its subsidiaries in Hong Kong and PRC.
- Ensure legal compliance in relation to the Group’s businesses and advise on legal implications for management decisions
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial and listing compliance duties for the listed group and its subsidiaries in Hong Kong and PRC
- Monitor and ensure compliance with listing rules requirements and relevant statutory and regulatory matters of the Group, as well as corporate governance issues
- Prepare interim/annual reports,circulars, board minutes, resolution, announcement for listing compliance obligations
- Co-ordinate Group’s ESG performance and supervise on Group’s annual ESG reports
- Manage the Group’s intellectual property such as trademarks and copyrights
- Supervise the review and execution of tenancy agreements and license agreements, etc
- Ensure legal compliance in relation to the Group’s business
- Manage Group’s M&A deals
- Project management, including shareholding restructure, agreements & legal documents review, evaluating legal & financial risk, providing professional advice with solutions & execution and due diligence study
- Supervise Group’s insurance management
- Plan, design & deliver both technical knowledge training and soft-skills training to subordinates on regular basis to ensure quality of service
- Key coordinator with lawyers and external consultants, maintain good relationship with such professionals.
- Degree holder and qualified professional member of ICSA / HKICS or a qualified lawyer/ legal counsel;
- Minimum 10 years’ Legal and Company Secretarial experience in listed companies or professional firms with minimum 5 years at managerial level;
- Well versed in Hong Kong listing rules, corporate governance requirements, SFO, company ordinances, takeover codes and other statutory and regulatory requirements and familiar in laws of PRC in dealing with compliance issues
- Strong leadership skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Meticulous, self- motivated and well-organized;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested party, please send your resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”
Personal data collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.