The Glorious Sun Group has engaged its core business in property investment / development and fashion apparel retailing / trading, with operations in China, Hong Kong, USA, Canada, Australia and various SE Asia countries, employing about 11,000 staff worldwide.
To fulfill our growth plans, we are now inviting high caliber graduates to join our Corporate Executive Trainee Programme in our Corporate Office. Supervised by the Corporate Director, the role is challenging and demanding, and requires the graduates to apply their acquired skills and experience with business flair.
Corporate Executive Trainee (s)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997105
It is a core part of our business strategy to nurture and elevate the capabilities of our people for achieving long-term business success. Our Corporate Executive Trainee Program is dedicated to help high-potential, fresh graduates to grow with us.
- Fresh University Graduates with good academic results;
- Master or Bachelor degree in Fashion Design, Fashion & Textile, Real Estate, Building Engineering, Building Services, Surveying, Property Management, Civil Engineering, Construction Project Management or equivalent;
- Be enthusiastic to work in different business functions in the company for long-term career development;
- Strong leadership potential and interpersonal skills;
- Outgoing personality and ability to learn fast;
- Good analytical and strong problem solving skills;
- Strong adaptability and flexibility;
- Passion and commitment;
- Solid report writing and presentation skills in both English and Chinese;
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Good Knowledge of application software (MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing;
- High mobility to travel and work in the Mainland of China / Overseas;
- Strong alignment with Company Values.
We offer attractive fringe benefits and competitive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send us your full CV, transcripts, public exam results and indicate period of availability in your application to the Human Resources Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All information will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment purposes only.
For more information about our company, please visit www.glorisun.com.
Corporate Executive Trainee Programme
This two-year programme is designed to nurture competent and professional management talents for the future development of Glorious Sun.
The trainees will undergo an intensive development scheme incorporating classroom training, on-the-job training and personalized rotations to specific businesses and functions. They will be equipped with general management skills to assume further responsibilities at Glorious Sun.
- Corporate Induction Programme
- Network Building
- Attachment to core business
- Modular leadership and management development
- Mentoring from Senior Executive
- Enhance network building
- On-going leadership development
- One-on-one leadership coaching
- Identify and develop expertise in a selected function
- Continuous monitoring of trainee’s performance and development by Top Management
3rd year onwards, Corporate Executive Trainee will take up placement with Senior Supervisory responsibilities in a business function.