China Oil Gangran Energy Group Holdings Limited
We, a listed company in Hong Kong, are inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position in our Hong Kong office:
Corporate Finance Analyst (Investment)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996031
- Assist in providing support on originating, structuring and executing all corporate finance transactions;
- Prepare financial analysis, valuation, listing documents and presentations;
- Participating actively in post investment monitoring, reporting and provide regular management updates;
- Participate in preparing presentations for decision making and reporting purposes;
- Ad-hoc projects assigned.
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance or related discipline;
- At least 4-year relevant experience in investment banking, corporate finance, corporate strategy development; Working experience in Big 4 is preferred;
- High proficiency in both written and spoken in Mandarin, English and Chinese;
- Strong in Excel, Powerpoint and Word;
- Strong business communications and analysis reports;
- Proactive, mature, diplomatic and good interpersonal skill;
- Strong in work independent; detail-oriented, analytical mind and problem solving skills;
- Travel occasionally;
- Immediate or short notice is preferred.
Please provide your FULL CV with EXPECTED SALARY if you are interested in this position, please feel free to email to HR Department.
If you do not hear from us within eight weeks, your application will be considered unsuccessful.
Information provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.