Prosperity Capital Holdings Limited
An established corporate finance platform is seeking corporate finance professionals to execute corporate finance assignments in IPOs, financial advisory on mergers andacquisitions, Listing Rules & Takeovers Code related transactions.
Corporate Finance Associate / AVP
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998197
- Execute a full spectrum of corporate finance and capital market transactions;
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation;
- Involve in job execution and due diligence works; and
- Liaise with clients, other professional parties and communicate with regulatory authorities
- University graduate or above;
- Candidates with over one year to five years of relevant working (all clit experience experience gained from CPA firms is preferred)
- Possess initiative and strong work ethics with the ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking and problem solving capabilities;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets and presentation skills; and
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please apply with full resume, current and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.