Orient Victory China Holdings Limited
Orient Victory China Holdings Limited (Stock code: 265) is a Mainboard-listed company in Hong Kong. Our company is principally engaged in sale of air-tickets and other travel related services, trading and retail of jewellery products, and investment holding. Recently, our company is expanding into the business of financial servicesand also taking step in investment in private equity fund.
Due to rapid expansion, we now invite caliber candidate to join our group. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.orientvictorychina.com.hk
Corporate Finance/ M&A - Director/ Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146839
- Conduct due diligence on M&A projects, financial modelling and financial viability report
- Help source acquisition target in travel on travel-related industry
- Provide assistance on announcements, circulars and other hoc project(s) as required
- Analyze business operation information, and drafts company annual reports and annual operation analysis report
- Responsible for initial project information research, including financial and tax information, project appraisal, investigation, feasibility study, risk evaluation
- At least 5 -10 years’ experience in M&A, Corporate Finance, Assets Reorganization, etc.
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Law or other related disciplines.
- CPA, CFA, legal or other related qualifications is essential
- Working experience in a listed company is preferable, but not essential
- Self-motivated, team player, can work under pressure and able to roll up sleeves to achieve results
- Strong communication, commercial negotiation and investment relation skills
We offer 5-day work, 13-month salaries, bank holiday and medical scheme to the right candidates. Interested candidates please send the English & Chinese CV with your current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only)