Corporate Legal Secretary - International Law Firm (up to 25k)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996163
Employer Ref. 3828770/001
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established international law firm with a very stable environment, serving 1-2 Associates.
Our client is a reputable and well-establish international law firm with a very stable and corporate working environment and friendly team.
- Provide all-rounded legal secretarial and administrative support
- Prepare fee quotation and legal documents
- Draft simple email and handle electronic filling
- Issue invoices and input time sheets
- Calendar management and meeting/travel arrangements
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as assigned
- At least 3 years relevant experience within corporate practice, preferably from international law firms
- Good written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Chinese typing skills is an definite advantage
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
5 day work week, great career opportunity, double pay, OT pay, medical and insurance will be provided to the right candidate.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Janice Wong on +852 3602 2437
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk