Corporate Legal Secretary (3-5 years’ experience) – Magic Circle Firm
Pure Professionals Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837003
Employer Ref. 2237166
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading firm
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and professional environment
Our client is one of the Magic Circle firms, UK based with an excellent reputation in the market. In response to their rapid growth, they are now seeking a junior to mid level Legal Secretary to join their Corporate team in Hong Kong.
This role reports to and supports one senior Partner, the Head of the Corporate Department and responsibilities include:
- Drafting, formatting and preparing legal documents
- Diary/calendar management and travel arrangements
- Maintaining the internal filing system
- Billing and inputting time sheets as required
- Handling legal correspondences with internal and external parties
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
- At least 3 – 5 years legal secretarial experience in a corporate or corporate related role
- Familiar with editing and formatting legal documentation
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Strong time management skills; ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills across both spoken and written English and Chinese with Mandarin being an advantage
What’s In It For You?
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Legal Secretary to join a market leading firm and support a very senior lawyer. On offer is also a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now by sending your resume with your expected salary to the Legal Division at resume @ pureprofessional.com.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pure Professionals Limited
About Pure Professionals Limited
We are passionate about people! Pure provides the most comprehensive, professional recruitment, training and information services. We are the market leader in the following practice areas:
Banking & Finance
Commercial & Emerging Markets
Luxury & Retail
We do this by partnering with our Clients and Candidates to ensure mutual goals and expectations are consistently exceeded. Our extensive connections result in our clients receiving the finest talent within the shortest turnaround times.
We provide Permanent, Contract and Temporary Recruitment, Online Assessments and Training Academy Services.
For more information on our Recruitment Services and our Training Academy, visit http://www.pureprofessional.com/pure-services
We thrive on excellence! Our services are ethical, confidential, responsive, reliable, efficient and consistent. We are accomplished and committed professionals that care about making a difference and adding value to our Clients, Candidate and Community. Please visit our website of high quality free resources covering recruitment, training, decision making and talent management.
Visit us on www.pureprofessional.com and follow us on, Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
Pure proudly partners worldwide with selected leading International Investment / Private Banks, Law Firms, Finance Houses, Luxury, Retail, FMCG, Vendors, Technology / IT, Manufacturing and Commercial businesses.
Pure Professionals Limited is hereby licensed to operate an employment agency know as Pure Support Professionals.