Corporate Legal Secretary - Top US Law Firm (up to 20k)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146670
Employer Ref. 3919826/001
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with 1-3 years legal experience to join a top US law firm with extremely stable hours.
Our client is a sizable and well-established US law firm which is listed as one of the Global 20 Law Firms.
The chosen candidate will be supporting 2-3 lawyers (including partner / expatriate) from the Corporate Team. The main job duties will include:
- Provide all rounded administrative and secretarial support
- Prepare bundles and court documents for the lawyers
- Draft, edit, format, and proof read letters and legal documents
- Make travel and diary arrangements
- At least 1-3 years' experience as a corporate legal secretary
- Excellent spoken/ written English and Cantonese
- Chinese typing skills is required
- Good learning attitude, team player and cheerful
- Competitive remuneration package including double pay, medical and dental insurance
- On-the-job training
- 5 days work in Central
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Janice Wong on +852 3602 2437
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk