Legan Development Ltd - the information technology versatile company devoted to IT development from system integration, data centre solutions to the newest Cloud computing system. The core businesses of Legan’s group of companies are - critical environment infrastructure solutions, data centre services, intelligent electrical system and unified communications system.
Corporate Marketing Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995462
- Develop and execute the strategic business plan to penetrate & capture new business opportunities.
- Formulate sales and client acquisition tactics to achieve desired sale targets and expand client base through different business networks and through collaboration with other corporate partners.
- Intensify relationship with our existing and perspective clients and solicit new business through proactive promotion and collaboration.
- Responsible in formulating the corporate development programs. Ensure all sales & marketing activities can be operated, implemented and executed within the framework or policies, predetermined objectives and regional promotion.
- To proactively address the changes and improvement among all core functional areas.
- To develop, coordinate and work closely with external partners to ensure services information are properly conveyed.
- Conduct competitive market analysis and forthcoming trends with an objective of identifying business opportunities.
- Represent company to attend conference & exhibition and public speech & presentation
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product & sales development ideas.
- To closely work with internal team including corporate to execute the marketing strategy & tactics and achieve the desirable sales target and build corporate image.
- Degree holder in I.T./Business Administration/Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of experience in fields of business development and marketing
- Marketing program planning and implementation experience in IT related field
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese, ability to speak Mandarin preferred
- Excellent communicator who has experience working with senior management to align and develop sales strategies and solutions
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Flexible, systematic, self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure
Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefit includes 5-day work will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your full resume stating with expected salary & availability by email: recruit@ legangroup.com
All information received will be kept confidential and for the purpose of recruitment only. Response will only be given to short-listed candidates.